This Blog contains exercises and tools to build the Cerebellum, as a solution to Beat ADD ADHD and Dyslexia as well as anxiety and mild depression, and also to increase the processing power of your brain!! luke.industries@gmail.com http://add-icanfocusnow.blogspot.com Become Empowered today!!

-------------------- Click to download the EYE TRACKER beta -----------------

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

With clarity comes insight

And with insight comes revelation.

After 5 days of doing wobble board , im finding I am remaining clear and un-distracted for longer and longer periods thru out the day.

The small amount of clarity i have gained is enough to keep me present. Present enough to know if im losing presence! i feel clearest in the few hours before bed, and groggiest for the first few hours of the day.

My first major revelation is sleep. I need to get more than 8 hours sleep per night otherwise, it takes me until lunchtime to feel the clarity that i begining to accept as normal...

My second major noticing, is that coffee now makes me feel inspired rather than edgy like it would have done just a week ago!!

My Third major noticing is how while im on the wobble board , if im focusing on the TV, i balance quite well, but if i focus on actuall balancing, i become wobbly and unstable. Which leads me to the conclusion , that after only 4 days, my subconcious is controlling the balance.

which means its time to learn to juggle while balancing!!

Have a great day!!

Labels: ,

 
Web Site Counter
Online Degrees